Monday, January 31, 2011

I need a conditioner deuce!


Not only have I been searching for a good regular regimen conditioner, I've also been looking for an acceptable leave-in. Its so hard! Sometimes I find one, and then it doesn't agree with whatever gel I'm using or I get a winner and then all of a sudden, my hair decides its not the business!

What I'm using now, mostly for my braid-out's is Creme of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-in Conditioner. Its...well...awful.

Okay, that's not very fair because it does..smell good. =) Its also really creamy and thoroughly coats my hair which is why I use it for my braid-out's with no problem. However, its supposed to be for dehydrated hair and I beg to differ! I really don't know if it moisturizes my hair. It's hard to tell for some reason, I guess because its not that great of a product. It does have some "certified organic ingredients" but they're limited to the lemongrass and rosemary. Woopteedoo! Two ingredients, pretty far down in the list isn't what I think should be legally allowed to have an "organic" stamp of approval. I probably should have read it a little better before I bought it, but hey it was $3.99 at a local beauty supply store, what should I have expected, right?

For some reason, I thought a Creme of Nature product would be good for my hair! I don't know where I got that preconceived notion. I'm trying to decide if I should keep trying "ethnic" hair products or go for straight organic.

So, my conditioner/leave-in journey continues. I'll try about anything and I mean anything.



                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment