Friday, January 28, 2011

I need a conditioner!

I'm on a rabid search for a good conditioner. My latest endeavor has been TRESemme Flawless Curls conditioner.

Eh...it's okay. I mean it doesn't really do much for my hair. It's a REALLY good detangler though. I wash with my African black soap and squirt some Tresemme in my hair while combing out in the shower. Easy peeeesy ! I occasionally co-wash with it. As for moisture, not so much (for me anyway). The conditioner plugs that it is a moisturizing formula, containing Vitamin B1, which is ideal for those with curly or wavy hair. It also claims to detangle and smooth the cuticle of the hair, which seems to be true. Even though its not my favorite, my hair doesn't  hate the product though. In fact, it leaves my hair relatively shiny and my curls are always separated and smooth. I just really wish it moisturized more.

In the conditioner's defense, it does say that you should use the Flawless curls SHAMPOO with it. Uhm, no.

Its pretty inexpensive for such a big bottle (Like $4.00 for 32 oz.).  The consistency is creamy but light and I like the smell. I'm just waiting to run out (which seems like it will never happen!) so I can go try something else. I want to get Trader Joe's conditioner next, I've heard good things.

This whole product rehab is not my cup of tea.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment