Saturday, February 5, 2011

GEL-lation vs Sparkle Lites- The War.

Since I did the big chop, my favorite gel for wash n' go's and what have you, has been Fantasia IC Styling gel with Sparkle Lites. It's the shizzzzz for my hair! But I can recall awhile ago, I was being EXTRA cheap and opted to get Smooth 'N Shine polishing gellation as a substitute. I don't know what in the world prompted me to get it. My mom has always used Smooth 'N Shine Polishing - Super Shine Conditioning Gel. And I hate that stuff. Its gross. As soon as I put it in my hair, I feel like I need an immediate wash. Nevertheless, I purchased this gellation. I just found my 99.998% full container of this stuff and thought I'd do a compare and contrast.

I got them both from Wal-Mart and apparently a dollar was really important to me that day. They are both infused with aloe vera and wheat protein and share 6 other ingredients. Maybe that's why I thought they'd be similar. I was wrong.

Disclaimer: If I seem biased, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment