Thursday, April 21, 2011

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration as a leave-in

Before I discovered Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie, I was using hello hydration as my leave in and I loved it! I had tried all of my conditioners as a leave-in and almost every single one was a no go except hello hydration. Its nice and thick, smells lovely, and is very moisturizing. Its my go to when I need something I can rely on without any headache.

It gives me plenty of shine and leaves my hair very soft. I've had a few times when my hair was a difficult dried out mess and hello hydration perked it right back up! I've also used it as a regular conditioner, washing it out but I really think it benefits my hair more being left in. I'd honestly say it works just as well if not better than shea moisture on my hair. I also love that its cheap! Yay for inexpensive products that work!

Thought I'd share the love. =)

2 comments:

  1. Is this the new formula with sodium hydroxide in it? I didn't care for the new formula. I prefer the old one. But if it works for you then it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is the new formula. I don't like it as a regular conditioner at all but as a leave-in its a-okay with me.

    I'm not really worried about the sodium hydroxide. I'm sure its for pH balance. I've only tried the new formula. Do you know if there were any other changes to the ingredients?

    ReplyDelete